Product Lead - RPA (Robotic Process Automation)
This Is What You Will Do At SEW (Smart Energy Water)
- Responsible for leading SEW (Smart Energy Water) product engineering team with a team of 2-5 resources.
- Provide technical guidance, design and oversight during initial stages of an implementation and any critical milestones.
- Identify and qualify RPA developers, Business Analysts and Solution architects to deliver on professional service’s engagements.
- Develop sustainable solutions with the team of developers in order to drive towards customer adoption
- Mentor technical engineers who are looking to grow their careers in RPA
- Develop a deep understanding of the SEW (Smart Energy Water) Platform and its functionalities
- Work with a truly unbelievable technical team that will move mountains to help our customers
- Become an evangelist of SEW (Smart Energy Water) by identifying client needs and showcasing the best solution
- Express your passion and enthusiasm by identifying out-of-the-box opportunities to expand the SEW (Smart Energy Water) ecosystem
This Is What You Will Bring To SEW (Smart Energy Water)
- Computer Science degree
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience in object-oriented programming (C#, C++, VB, Java, or Python preferred)
- Previous experience in implementation support domain is a must
- 2+ years of experience developing in RPA tools like UiPath
- Knowledge of other RPA platforms a plus
- Experience in infrastructure related technology
- Willingness to travel 60-75%, on-site with customer
- We are seeking process-minded individuals with good presentation and communication skills
- Fluent written and spoken English is mandatory, fluency in any other languages is a plus