WHO WE ARE
SEW is the # 1 Energy and Water Cloud Platform, providing cloud-based Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solutions for Digital Customer Engagement, Field Workforce Engagement, and Smart AI / Machine Learning to the Energy and Utility sector. We help utilities improve their customer service, operational efficiency, and maximize return on investments through the SEW platform applications leveraging the mobile, AI, Machine Learning and Cloud technologies.
Searching for your dream job? At SEW, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world use energy & water and become part of our innovative and talented team!.
The .NET developer will be part of an agile development team, building and working on enterprise software systems on top of the Microsoft NET development stack. Looking for someone who has experience working in a fast pace environment and who has handled multiple projects with different deliverable and due date at the same time.
- Work with marketing team, sales team and product manager to capture and write business requirements and turn them into technical specification for development team.
- Must be able to interface with Clients and participate in meetings to provide technical support.
- Must be able to manage and push development team to ensure deliverables and deadlines are met.
- Must be able to provide estimate time of work based on business requirements and ensure that team can deliver.
- Guide team development efforts towards successful project delivery.
- Analyze and resolve technical and application problems.
- Assess opportunities for application and process improvement and prepare documentation of rationale to share with team members and other affected parties.
- Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement.
- Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects.
- Create technical specifications and test plans.
- Create new and extend existing operational documentations.
- Utilize established development tools, guidelines and conventions including but not limited to C#, ASP .Net, ADO.Net, SQL Server 2008/2012, and Entity Framework.
- 5+ years of experience working as .Net Developer.
- Experience with .NET Core is a plus.
- Proficient with Microsoft .Net 1.5+ development using C#.
- Experience with core Microsoft .Net technologies including: WCF, LINQ, and EF.
- Experience with>
- Experience designing and developing enterprise grade software.
- Experience with source control management systems and deployment environment.
- Experience with debugging, performance profiling and optimization.
- Comprehensive understanding of object-oriented and service-oriented application development techniques and theories.
- Internally motivated, able to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment.
- Strong communication skills with both internal team members and external business stakeholders.
PERKS @SEW FAMILY
- Be a member of an exceptional team - we’re growing and your career and opportunities with us will, too!.
- Rich suite of benefit plans - Employee premiums paid.
- Generous Paid Time Off plan.
- Retirement savings - 401k plan with a Company match.
- Beautiful Irvine /Newport Beach office in a great location, with stunning views.
- Conveniently located close to public transportation.
- Open, transparent culture that includes weekly All Hands meetings, Lunch-and-Learns, all-company offsite, etc.
- Commuter and Parking monthly subsidy.
- Access to corporate gym membership rates and other discounts and employee perks!.
*Smart Energy Water is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.