Chief of Staff – Executives / Leaders
Working with the senior leader, you will play a significant role on our leadership team, helping the team to execute on strategic priorities consistently and with high quality. You will bring efficiency, process, and standardization to the organization.
- Ensure the leadership team is setting effective OKRs, communicating with clarity and openness to the organization, and taking effective action on team culture topics.
- Build relationships across SEW and find opportunities for SEW Products to have an impact across globe.
- The needs of the organization are numerous and constantly evolving. You will need to handle a very wide variety of focus areas as the situation demands.
- Partner closely with the leader of PM to devise the organizational strategy and assess priorities. Partner with Represent the organization in key executive meetings.
- Coordinate and lead key logistical tasks like space planning, headcount planning, and management, compensation planning talent planning, budget, etc. Make recommendations from the organization level point of view.
- Help identify cultural areas for improvement and turn them into action. Could include but is not limited to - career development, openness, hiring, team surveys, training, communication, etc. Ensure regular communication with the organization including but not limited to planning and coordinating content for all hands and all manager meetings.
- Lead our efforts around recruiting as well as diversity and inclusion.
- Build the right set of organizational processes that increase product management decision making velocity.
- Ensure that the organization leaders are identifying areas of personal development and making progress on them.
- Lead special projects and special investigations.
MBA / MS / EE/CS/CE or equivalent
TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIRED
- 5-10+ years of leading team, project management, program management or product management
- Deep understanding of the software development lifecycle as it relates to cloud , mobility machine-learned products and services
- Familiarity with OKRs and successful product management organizations
BUSINESS SKILLS REQUIRED
5-10+ years of leadership responsibility, leading a portfolio of projects, or in a chief of staff role
- Dedicated to improving how things work, with a track record of driving improvements for team quality, performance, agility, or effectiveness
- Self-motivated and proactive, with proven creative and critical thinking capabilities
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, written and verbal, to all levels of an organization
- Ability to establish effective relationships and work well with a wide variety of people across functions and levels (executive leadership, recruiting, administrative support, product management, engineering)
- 5 plus years of related experience and industry experience is required with extensive knowledge in industry and market conditions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional critical thinking and analytical skills
- Experience in strategic planning and execution.
- Knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and change management. Skill in examining and re-engineering operations and procedures.
- Experience in formulating policy, developing and implementing new strategies and procedures.
- Strong business and financial acumen. Ability to develop financial plans and manage resources. Ability to analyze and interpret financial data.
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills. Knowledge of public relations principles and practices. Knowledge of communication and public relation techniques.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
- Ability to identify and secure funding/revenue sources.
- Flexible to work long hours as required
- BA/BS required, MBA Preferred