WHO WE ARE
SEW is the # 1 Energy and Water Cloud Platform, providing cloud-based Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solutions for Digital Customer Engagement, Field Workforce Engagement, and Smart AI / Machine Learning to the Energy and Utility sector. We help utilities improve their customer service, operational efficiency, and maximize return on investments through the SEW platform applications leveraging the mobile, AI, Machine Learning and Cloud technologies.
Searching for your dream team and job? At SEW, we strive to help our teams to find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world use energy & water and become part of our innovative and talented team!
The Director of Customer Success is tasked with leading and driving organizational growth through adoption, engagement, and strategic account management. They are responsible for managing and motivating a team, planning and executing scalable strategies and creating and adhering to departmental KPIs. They will help our clients be more successful through training, product information communication and relationship-building. The result will be happy customers, rapid adoption, reduced churn and increased customer retention.
- Define and document scalable Customer Success programs for SEW, areas for growth and a formal business plan.
- Effectively and efficiently build relationships with strategic clients.
- Relay client ideas and feedback to product teams, to incorporate into future product roadmaps.
- Work closely with the marketing team to turn customer success stories into case studies.
- Become an expert in product usage, becoming the ultimate power user.
- Monitor the strategies and processes across the revenue cycle from client acquisition to engagement to success
- Serve as the internal advocate for clients and ensure their success.
- Drive adoption of all new product features with existing customers.
- Create and implement strategies for customer retention and expansion
- Help SEW management gain greater insight into the customer base (i.e. usage, churn risk etc.) by defining overall adoption metrics and reporting results.
- Segment the client base into appropriate audiences and define appropriate offerings for each segment.
- Refine existing processes and develop new processes that help predictably deliver value to our clients, drive renewal rates, upsell rates, and early adoption rates.
- Min 10-15+ years of professional experience in an equivalent capacity working with a Software / Consulting company is a must.
- Experience in Energy & Utilities will be plus but NOT necessary
- Solid track record of delivering industry-leading customer experiences with a relentless passion to be the best in the world.
- Strong and relevant technical background, with the logical ability to troubleshoot complex issues with many moving parts.
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills an innate ability to channel different points of view. Able to establish and maintain excellent relationships and credibility quickly.
- Create team atmosphere with internal staff while achieving key objectives. Excellent consulting and negotiation skills.
*Smart Energy Water is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees