WHO WE ARE
SEW is the # 1 Energy and Water Cloud Platform, providing cloud-based Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solutions for Digital Customer Engagement, Field Workforce Engagement, and Smart AI / Machine Learning to the Energy and Utility sector. We help utilities improve their customer service, operational efficiency, and maximize return on investments through the SEW platform applications leveraging the mobile, AI, Machine Learning and Cloud technologies.
Searching for your dream job? At SEW, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world use energy & water and become part of our innovative and talented team!
- Collaborate with multi-departments including engineers, business analysts, sales and tech leads to deliver top level SaaS experience for clients.
- Analyze and design the AI/machine learning/analytics powered product features.
- Work with data science team and data engineer team to analyze product features, track user behaviors to drive feature enhancement or new feature development.
- Identify and develop data collection strategies to support reporting on key performance indicators that directly measure online campaigns, website and conversion funnel performance.
- Designing and implementing automated reporting solutions with reporting tool (eg. PowerBI/ Tableau) across multiple teams and stakeholders. Translate the reports into business values and provide suggestions to drive effective business decisions.
- Employ statistical, data science and machine learning algorithms on real-world problems.
- Visualize data insights and communicate your findings to teams across the organization.
- Analyze data loading, data validation and data mapping to address comprehensive data related problems.
- Manage SEW product line that has the opportunity to help globally millions of people to engage, empower and educate about energy and water saving.
- Planning and execution of the product roadmap features, integrations and release
- Work cross-functionally with dynamic and passionate teams, including Engineering to sustain, build, and scale a rapidly growing product
- Move rapidly in an ever-changing environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Work with customers and all customer-facing organizations to plan and prioritize features and product iterations
- Build relationships of empathy, trust, and respect with other team members and our customers and partners
- Inspire and lead future team members to live and breathe SEW mission
- Build business case and influence teams and stakeholders to invest in product vision and goal
- Integrate usability studies, research, and market analysis into product requirements to enhance customer satisfaction
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Maximize efficiency in a fast-moving environment where creative solutions are appreciated
- Work with product team and Lead product feature from idea to release / beyond
- Work with product stakeholder to develop the product roadmap for a suite of portfolio management features for energy & water customer service and operation teams and a Web / mobile app for their customers.
- Work and lead a cross-functional team of engineers and designers through an agile development process
- Understand customer pain points through product delivery , qualitative and quantitative research, come up with solutions, and then prototype, iterate, and launch frequently
- Help design simple but feature-rich customer experiences that delight energy & water customer service and operational groups
- Be an accountable and owner of features and products, end to end- from concept to build, release to user adoption and support
- Work within aggressive timelines to prioritize your work for maximum impact
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree preferred
- Experience in retrieving and analyzing data using SQL/Python.
- Experience with and theoretical understanding of algorithms for supervised and unsupervised modeling such as classification, regression, clustering, recommendation engine and anomaly detection
- Experience in Python programming and familiarity with python libraries such as numpy, pandas, scikit-learn etc.
- Experience in BI technologies: e.g. Microsoft Power BI (preferable), Tableau, Google Analytics.
- Experience with customer research and product analytics.
- Experience solving complex business problems in a scalable manner.
- Entrepreneurial attitude and a deep empathy for our customers.
- Familiarity with customer facing industry products and analytics products or willingness to learn.
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills and ability to interact persuasively with engineering and design teams.
- Affinity for a fast-paced, high growth environment.
- Deep passion for working on a mission-driven product that is designed to solve a very real problem
- Experience working with B2B2C product
- Deeply analytical mindset and metric driven
- Strong technical background
- Excitement to roll up sleeves and make a big impact on a rapidly growing product
- Experience and success working cross-functionally between departments, particularly engineering