Software/Sr. Software Engineer - Android
WHO WE ARE
Our company culture promotes individualism and encourages creative expression while innovating new industry applications in a collaborative and highly rewarding environment. We pride ourselves on building meaningful relationships with each member of our team and stimulate creativity by exposing our talent to various aspects and opportunities across the company.
- 3+ years of experience developing mobile apps.
- Have an Experience in developing native Android apps (depth knowledge of Android SDK, NDK)
- Depth knowledge of SQLite
- Excellent in java development and debugging skills
- Expert in using Eclipse SDE, Ant and ADB shell.
- Developing universal application, which can run on most of available android devices.
- Must have good understanding of Object-Oriented Programming
- Good eye for mobile app design and product sense
- Experience in cross platform Tools like Appcelerator/Sencha/PhoneGap would be a plus
- Internally motivated, able to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment.
- Good communication skills with both internal team members and external business stakeholders.
- Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes.
- Experience of working on Android Studio.
- Good in data structure and Algorithms.
- Must have work experience of working on Online/Offline mode for at least 1 application.
- Sync Framework.
- Very Sound knowledge of Android Components (Service and Content Provider)
- Good in Multi-threading concepts (Desired).
- Very good understanding of Java, garbage collection and design patterns.
- Third party API Integration like Facebook, Twitter, Payment Gateways.
- Experience with Android Google Maps API, and other location based services
BUSINESS SKILLS REQUIRED
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in mobile app UI development and best practices
- Ability to understand that business needs may shift your priorities and adjust accordingly
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on listening and questioning skills.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment