Software/Sr. Software Engineer - iOS
WHO WE ARE
Our company culture promotes individualism and encourages creative expression while innovating new industry applications in a collaborative and highly rewarding environment. We pride ourselves on building meaningful relationships with each member of our team and stimulate creativity by exposing our talent to various aspects and opportunities across the company
- 3+ years of experience developing mobile apps.
- Experiencing for fine tuning applications to improve performance and memory utilization.
- Thorough understanding of iOS development for iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad devices.
- Experience of design and development of iOS applications, preferably in an Enterprise setting
- Proficient with Xcode, Objective-C, and Cocoa Touch.
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, SQLite, MapKit, UIKit, Core Location, etc.
- String knowledge in Restful, SOAP APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Storyboard, Autolayout, ARC.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, multitasking, and performance and memory tuning with tools (such as Instruments).
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Knowledge of Graph APIs is preferred.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs, Local and push notifications
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, TFS or SVN)
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIRED
- Excellent communication skills
- Be an effective Team Leader and should be able to handle and lead a team with effective delegation.
- Proficient in mobile app UI development and best practices
- Ability to understand that business needs may shift your priorities and adjust accordingly
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on listening and questioning skills.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment