Smart Assets for Superior Efficiency, Safety, and Reliability
Assets are the backbone of the utility industry. Power stations, gas pipelines, water meters, electricity cables, substations – the list goes on. To maintain seamless operations, the utility field workforce requires effective asset management to maintain mission-critical equipment, aging infrastructure, smooth service delivery and ensure repair.
SEW’s Asset Management Platform brings a predictive and intelligent approach to fieldwork. The innovative platform improves the management of utility assets to increase equipment reliability, reduce unplanned outages, and maximize productivity. Additionally, it helps streamline maintenance, improve time management and drive down the operating costs of each asset.
- Optimize Asset Lifecycle and enable field workers to access real-time asset data
- Intelligently predict and take preventive steps to improve grid resilience
- Streamline work order execution and management with the ability to link assets with work orders
- Give field workers the right platforms and capabilities, available via native mobile app to conduct asset management
- Leverage data-driven insights Powered by AI/ML to manage assets
- Improve governance and compliance within the organization
- Track inspection and work order history. Leverage real-time asset tracking via map view
- Generate powerful reports around asset lifecycle and health with AI/ML-based analytics and insights
- Help build predictive maintenance programs and improve workforce productivity
- Data-backed Asset Management
- Increase ROI for each asset
- Improve Operational Efficiency
- Maximize Asset Utilization