Project/Product Implementation Manager
The Project / Product Implementation Manager role is responsible for managing the entire SEW product implementation lifecycle and integration with client systems in simple to complex projects.
The Project / Product Implementation Manager is expected to be able to manage all work utilizing project management methodologies including waterfall, agile, and iterative lifecycles.
Project / Product Implementation Manager with a concentration of technical implementation experience and managing internal administration.
TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIRED
- Solid background in managing technical software product / application and integration implementations
- Experience in software development / architecture is a great plus
- Sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Visio, and Microsoft Project-Required
- Possess a general understanding of the appropriate domain technologies and processes (e.g. document management, change management, schedule management, etc.)
- Previous experience with a software product or consulting company as a PM a definite plus
- Project Management Professional or Project Management Institute Certification is a plus
BUSINESS SKILLS REQUIRED
- Ability to plan, organize and manage multiple technical projects simultaneously
- Strong ability to track and forecast project financials
- Superior professional presence with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong negotiation, influence and decision making skills
- Must be versatile to manage project stake holders and a background in developing and maintaining effective communication with executive level stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to deal effectively in a team environment
- Strong group facilitation, mediation and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to lead and motivate project team members
Min 7 -10 years’ experience in technical product development or project management and able to implement multiple client implementations.
Experience employing project Management best practices and processes are a must. Additionally, this role will be required to help prepare proposals for potential new SEW product implementation work and additional project add on work as needed.