SEW Testing team leverages manual & automatic testing to ensure a great product quality during product development and implementation. SEW Testing team is most important arm in company to ensure we identify all the defects and issues before our products being used by end users.
We are now looking for a talented and driven individual to accelerate our efforts and be a major part of our high-quality culture. This person will work closely with product engineers, business analysts, marketing, and delivery team to provide deep insights and actionable recommendations related to testing and quality for Talent Solutions team. A successful candidate will be both technically strong and business savvy, with a passion to make an impact through his/her high automatic & manual testing technique with timely actions.
- Perform testing of functional requirements
- Create and build test plan, test cases and prioritize based on the criticality of the business operation
- Work on traceability matrix to trace requirements to estimate test case build and execution effort.
- Proficient in all types of testing including white box, black box, regression, sanity suite, integration, API testing etc. ensuring all use case and workflows are fully functional with high end user experience
- Reports on test case execution and defect status
- Work closely with Business Analyst and Product Engineering team to meet the project deliverables
- Experience working programming language like Java, C#, .NET, SQL / Non- SQL
- Experience in implementing entire Software Test Life Cycle (STLC) including identifying & designing Test Scenarios, Test Cases and execution of Test cases.
- Strong experience with software quality assurance testing techniques, methodologies and knowledge of test design patterns.
- Finding Issues/Defect and logging into JIRA, QC to follow the defect life cycle and for defect management
- Automated Testing – solid experience with automated test approach and applicability of automated testing in projects with automated test tool—Selenium, Webdriver with Junit, MonkeyTalk, Emulator.
- Experience working programming language like Java, C# .NET, Android, iOS, SQL & Non- SQL, Big Data, XML, Web services.
- Experience in Data validation to verify the data extracts and record counts in the database tables
- Excellent communications skills, with the ability to synthesize, simplify and explain complex problems to different types of audience.
- Overall, a highly driven, results-oriented, creative and nimble problem solver with a willingness to do ‘whatever it takes’ to deliver business impact quickly.
- Ability to prioritize and set direction in a fast-moving environment
- Work with a team of high – performing automatic & manual testing professionals and product managers to identify business opportunities and optimize product performance by identify defects
- Own end-to-end product functional & technical testing as well as user-centric UI / UX defects
- BE + 4-7 Years of industry experience OR MS + 3-5 years of industry experience, ideally within the relevant Product Manual & Automatic Testing & Quality Assurance
- Highly preferred candidates with experience in energy and utility domain
- Degree in quantitative fields - Computer Science Engineering, or related fields