We are looking self-starters, who can take initiative and get things done. If you can think critically and creatively to solve problems, you will excel in this role. You should be comfortable working with culturally diverse global product engineering. partners and client team members to solve biggest global problem. Let’s discuss.
We are looking for a Security Solution Architect, who will be part of the SEW – Product Engineering- Architecture team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and delivering product solution designs , integration and architectures for key global initiatives hosted in a variety of environments considering re-use, scalability and reliability in alignment with SEW’s mission and strategy.
You will oversee and lead the successful product development and delivery of these designs and architectures by managing expectations and risks, ensuring appropriate organizational structures, principles, tools and responsibilities are in place. You will act as a bridge between technical and business audiences during solution planning, development and deployment.
In this role you will also create reliable product solution plans that include cost estimates and optimized delivery approaches by working with the business, multi-disciplinary teams including our peers in Technology Solution Management and Product costing.
- A Solution Architect provides architecture leadership & subject matter expertise to client engagements focusing on complex & innovative products and reusable assets
- Prior to kicking off a project as part of a product life cycle the solution architect develops solution plans intended to support business investment decisions which means they must hold the appropriate balance between costs, risks and quality of the product
- The solution architect creates innovative and practical designs that account for the end-to-end technical solution of a system, in line with the business strategy and objectives and within the context of SEW’s technology environment.
- For that, he/she works closely and continuously with the business/client to focus on meeting business/client requirements and incorporating broader aspects such as overall product costs/revenue, data privacy & sovereignty, business continuity, information security, integration with other systems, etc.
- He/she is key in identifying, defining and implementing reusable assets and standards. The solution architect is also responsible for adherence to these standards and consumption of reusable assets across products and portfolios
- He/she ensures relevant technical strategies, policies, standards and practices are applied correctly across Technology programs/projects and products.
- He/she also contributes to the development of architecture governance structures, methodologies and compliance activities
- He/she works with vendors to assess vendor products, understand vendor’s delivery models and assist in implementing them at SEW.
- A solution architect can work across multiple projects with varied stakeholders. He/she sets architectural direction, builds consensus, mediates conflicts providing technical leadership and advisory services to the business. He/she anticipates needs and potential objections and helps to create an environment which solicits positive contributions from all participants Solution and Technical Architects, engineering teams, product manager, project managers, product analysts, test and project teams, Information Security and Operations.
- He/she has excellent interpersonal communication and organizational skills that are required to operate as a leading member of global, distributed teams that deliver quality services and solutions.
- He/she cultivates lasting relationships across business, IT and vendors / industry analysts to maintain insight into the broader enterprise as well as industry trends.
- He/she recognizes industry technology trends and emerging technologies, understands how they apply to SEW and can drive their adoption into our organization.
- He/she evangelizes and encourages importance of technical quality, emerging technologies, sharing & experimentation across the org through mentoring, hackathons, communities etc.
- He/she drives an ongoing communication plan to educate stakeholders on the purpose and benefits of solution architecture
- He/she guides others in resolving complex issues in solution architecture and solves complex, escalated aspects of a project